Vnog brisbane ranges np

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d22dave

Reaction score
How does sunday april sound , Drive through brisbane ranges np stop for a bbq lunch. I have never driven through it except for the main road, But it looks to have a few steep hills. The idea would be meet up at 10 am in Bacchus marsh anyone keen

NEED TO CHANGE DATE IT CLASHES WITH GOLD PANNING POSTPONED

Last edited:
I'm in. Just cost me a wine glass refill and the missus is in for it too. Ye Ha. Oh, and two rug rats. This time we will have a Navara instead of a tojo.

Heres the details from Parks Vic
Parks Victoria: Brisbane Ranges National Park page

Cant find much info for low range but it is a historical area with quite a few features. Looks like a pleasant arvo in the scrub with a bbq lunch.
BYO firewood so I will do a run out to Wombat for a bit of that before hand.
Just tried to log into Bore wheel drive action to see what has been said about that area but I seem to have been kicked out. Oh how disappointed.

Sounds good, let us know... Keep in mind as per Aidos link there is no Rock climbing during the Peregrine Falcon nesting period in August to November, could upset a few of the vnoarcg members if we go then. Marcus

Back