dash removal on d40 st-x auto

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melly

Reaction score
can anybody run me thru the dash removal please as i need to fit my UHF radio and my brake controller.the hardest part would be removal of the auto shift lever i reckon.
thanks fellas

which year D40 ...

its actually really easy to get into the centre part of the dash to fit radios ... The 'dish' section at the top of the centre part just pops of, then there is only ONE screw to remove the main facing section for the entire centre section (a couple of push/pull type connections) and then you have access to the WHOLE radio area

do a search for GPS and there is a thread somewhere about it. Or maybe try a search for VMS ... and make sure the thread is in the D40 area of the forums.

Woody's right about the center bit, it's easy and done about as quickly as it takes to read his instructions, there was a thread I did ages ago that had pics but it's just not that hard.

As far as the center console goes Biscuits did a thread on his car PC (search for "car PC") he may not have listed every step in the removal but he did a pretty good job. Failing that the manual downloadable from either the D40 section or a web search will have a description for removal too.

Latest posts

Back