T-Rex cheap winch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly the wrong section for this but the mods will shift it if they deem it necessary.

5 or 10 times a year to recover your rig or get you out of something you otherwise couldn't get out of is probably worth spending dollars on. No idea of the quality of the units you link to but is a small monetary saving today worth being stuck later. That's the question you really need to ask yourself.

Edit: If you do a Google search for agrmachinery you will find many people suggest they got ripped off by the company (bad news travels faster and further). Myself and other on this forum have used agrmachinery and not had problems but it pays to be aware before you buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with Krafty 5-10 a year is heaps of use. I'd go for a more well renowned winch, after all if your bogged up to the window sills your going to pray that winch works!

Woody says everything on his ute is from Ironman and he's got a broken diff. Of course the Diff has nothing to do with the winch I just like pointing it out :ha:

Back