Bash plate

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmarsh

Reaction score
Hi all . Bought a 2011 Thai built d40 ST a couple of weeks ago. I have fitted canopy and bull bar but until now have been unable to find underbody protection. Both ARB and TJM in geelong say nothing is available yet. Has any one fitted any yet? Where can I get some?

yeah mate ... Brownbuilt Davis do bash plates for the D40 Thai Navara ... i have front and transfer case for mine. Only fitted the front one so far - only a little bit of mucking around but it did go on ok.

Hi all . Bought a 2011 Thai built d40 ST a couple of weeks ago. I have fitted canopy and bull bar but until now have been unable to find underbody protection. Both ARB and TJM in geelong say nothing is available yet. Has any one fitted any yet? Where can I get some?

i just bought a 2010 st but it was built in november and it is in at arb penrith 2day having the full underbody kit fitted from bull bar to transfer case and then a separate cover for the transfer i looked at it on the shelf before buying and it looks pretty good $750. as far as i have been told there is no difference between 10 and 11 model st navara get back onto arb and tell them to ring the penrith nsw store and check there facts because like i said they defiantly have them at that store.
hope this helps. nath

i just checked the ARB 4X4 web site and the under body protection is listed for d40 thai build 2005 to present model, so i dont know why they told you they dont make them very strange. i did ring TJM before ARB and they dont make them for the Thai builds

Last edited:
I have both the brown Davies on my 2010 st, i had to do a bit of cutting with the angle grinder to get it to fit around the mounts for tjm t15 bull bar

Underbody armour

Hey mate,

Am looking into same products. Ironman, TJM, Brown Davis, and ARB all make product for 2011 ST D40 (Dual cab).

There have been several other posts from people who have fitted the different brands. Ironman seem to be the cheapest by a long shot, not sure if that's good or bad. Would be interested in which way you decide to go and what you think of whatever brand you end up buying.

Hapo

I have all three brown Davis plates they all fitted perfect. And worth every cent, given the lack of ground Clarence the d40 has!!!

Latest posts

Back