complete and utter newb.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarryd

Reaction score
hey guys i wont beat around the bush , i have never owned a 4wd before and never done 4wding . i would love to get out and give some easy stuff a go but the problem is none of my mates have 4wds ....

are there any tracks that you can tackel by yourself on a nice clear day not to far from brisbane , they dont even have to be tracks even dirt roads to a nice look out me and the missus can go on a days drive or something.

oh btw i will be doing a 4wd beginners course soon i think its the best thing i can do haha

open to any offers or suggestions on this

thanks jarryd.

G'day mate and welcome to the forum.Look at the forum page and look up QLD and the STH QLD threads for trips and touring in your area.You will be able to get out in the bush with some experienced blokes and have a ball

gday Jarryd
Mate it depends where you live ! If you live in the western suburbs give me a bit of notice .
I live at ripley there are some easy to extreme ish tracks . I can take you out almost any avo. or weekend

Even if you have a D40 haha

thanks for the offer gonzo , i will be sure to take you up on it , i live on the northside at everton hills , but traveling isnt an issue :)

Haha, welcome to my world Jarryd. Great fun playing in the bush! You'll be surprised what your truck is capable of. First thing I'd get is some kind of UHF so that you can talk to thenothers your with.
The course is a good idea, I should look into one too.
Enjoy your Nav dude!
Marcus

Hey mate if your keen for a easy drive.... Dirt roads, a few very easy up hill climbs and some really easy creek crossings head out through Maleny and take the track through conondale national park.. to the Charlie Moreland camping grounds. You will have a ball then take her to Maleny so you get back in the good books!

Hey mate, as Steve (Gonzo) just mentioned, give any of us on here a hoy and we're always eager to get out for a drive. Josh, Joseph and myself just got back form a weekend at Land Cruiser Mountain Park, fantastic time we had.

Day trips are great too, heaps of places to go, from mild to wild.

Ray:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back