What series Navara do you drive ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What model are you driving ?

• D40

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • D22

Votes: 126 57.5%
  • D21

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Dont drive a Navara, I drive a ?

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
D

Dave

Keen to see the ratio of D22's to D40's and D21's.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted a basic Dual Cab Navara but had to have 'Cruise': MP3 unit: etc so we are waiting for our new D40 D/C to be pre-delivered. Color white as most rigs around here. I like other folks colored rigs but I'm fine white (256 P/Shop) Also ordered a tub liner and soft cover. Can't carry much with those hard lids. Had a lady come her all the way from Mining town in a D/C Triton w/hard lid. She was to pickup 2 tool boxes,not very big. Neither fitted in. Small one fitted in rear seat.We sent other one by Followmont transport at their cost as well as their fuel etc. Roll on!

I probably should add other as another option.

Since there are a few other guys with non Navara's.

Dave.

D40 2008. The room in the back is what sold me. Have to fit the baby seat in the back and the D22 was a bit smaller in the back. The fold up seats are fantastic for room in the back too.

Got to say Haydos, those fold up rear seats very nearly had me. But in the end two sticks and manual hubs won out.

D22 Series 2 for me, was almost sold on the D40 with the extra room in the back... But like i said to the misses who is gonna sit in there not me or you...

D22 for me, its what was selling when i was shopping for one, i have to admitt i like the look and specs of the d40 when they came out, but lockable hubs and 2 sticks as previously stated means the d22 is a real 4b.

Saw an great d21 dualcab this morning and spoke with the owner - Just got it about 6 months ago and body lifted it. Had his weekend tyres on it still and it looked great 32" Mongrel tyres (?)
Said he previously had a Hilux and loves the Nav even more because of the 2.4P engine.

Latest posts

Back