QLD Suspension legalities....?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Element-RB

Reaction score
I have used the search function, but cant find what i am looking for.

Does anyone know (in black and white info) what the legalities are with lifting our 4x4s?

My current preference is for a 2" lift with some descent rubber, but wanna make sure that capitain plod doesnt see my truck as anything other than legal....

I'm sure it's listed somewhere, it's been spoken about for every other state. Have you tried the local roads corp, atleast then it comes from the horses mouth so to speak

Well, did a quick bit of reading... In the section entitled 'Lowering or Raising of vehicles' in the modifications booklet from Qld Transport it says almost nothing about the overall height.... Just says that extended shackles cannot be used....

Hmm

Oh well I'm sure it's spoken about here just a matter of keeping the thread active for someone who knows the measurements to see it.

The law for QLD is one third of your bumpstop gap which relates to about 50mm.
You will have no problems doing a 50mm suspension lift.
In QLD you can do a 2" suspension lift & a 2" bodylift if you want legally
Cheers

Cheers

In addition to that, the 50mm body lift requires approval by The Department of transport and Main Roads. It will require an inspection at a TMR vehicle inspection centre.

Regards

Greg

Cheers

Cheers Zordo!

Also... How much is your 2" body lift? As soon as my Sierra sells tyres and lift are happening =)

Latest posts

Back