vnog national navara muster drive up and back

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ONLOCK

Reaction score
basically im starting a thread to see who would be interested in cruising up and back in a group. you would need to have the 2 days around the weekend off work which are the 30th sept and the 3rd of october. after doing a quik look on whereis maps it looks like its going to be about 13-14 hour drive with a few stops. although im not sure on whether to actually follow their route or work out another so any suggestions from people who know where we are going and which way to go if you could post up that would be great.

also does any one have an idea on a central meeting place. i was thinking the BP servo on the hume, 1015 Hume Highway, Wallan VIC 3756.

what are peoples thoughts and if you could put your name on the list if you are coming or are a maybe.

coming:
ONLOCK (kyle)

maybe:

thanks
kyle

I'm definitely interested in driving up with the group but I'm in central victoria, if I could join the group somewhere further north along the Hume (near Seymour would be good) then count me in.

cheers
Geoff.

no worries geoff, would the mobil? i think it is servo just after the tullarook exit be ok for you to meet up with us. not sure exactly what time we would be leaving melb yet. i was thinking leave the bp at 7am sharp. what are peoples thoughts on this?

Add me to your list Kyle. I will look to head North on Thursday night and sleep close to the meeting point and then continue to cruise with the VNOG on Friday.

Suggestion......
Kyle plan your trip. Tell people where you will be and at what time. Those that want to tag along will make their arrangements to be there.
Don't give them options it will just blow this thread and the whole trip way out of proportion.
Just speaking from experience is all.....

Not sure if I'm attending but will be following this and the Muster thread closely.

Thanks aido. As stated earlier. First meeting point will be wallan bp on the hume. From there we will be going past the servo picking up geoff on the run and turning off onto the goulburn valley hwy going through nagambie and sheperton throught to tocumwal. If anyone wants to jump in on the way up they are more than welcome just let me know where they will be

Coming:
Onlock
Geoff3dmn
Ridgey

Maybe:
Scottybobcat
Aido

As one of the Muster organising committee persons - i will definately be going. BUT i might be going up on the thursday instead of the friday, so that i'm already there waiting for people to show up on the friday.

Get us a good spot Woody!!

Woody can you confirm the dog situation? I emailed the place but they have never gotten back to me.

There is a committe meeting TONIGHT ... more will be revealed from tomorrow onwards. There was an inspection of the site over the easter weekend by a prominant member of the forum ... soo much to discuss tonight and plenty to tell everyone later.!

Very exciting stuff.

Ridgie, your question will be answered tomorrow.

I've had a slight alteration to our plans, I've managed to get a week of work so my better half and daughter will be coming to the muster with me. Because we've got extra time off we're going to leave thursday and stop half way at West Wyalong thursday night. After the muster we're going to stay a couple of more nights at Dubbo.

So we'll be up there but will no longer be driving up with the Victorian group.

Hello VNOGgers ... who else is likely to come up to the muster.

So far its only ME, Ridgie and Geoff who's coming up (and i think Navarian and Bobcat too, just waiting on their forms!)

VNOG has the most active group here on the forum, but we're being shown up by the NSW boys (yes i know its held in their state this year).

Hello VNOGgers ... who else is likely to come up to the muster.

So far its only ME, Ridgie and Geoff who's coming up (and i think Navarian and Bobcat too, just waiting on their forms!)

VNOG has the most active group here on the forum, but we're being shown up by the NSW boys (yes i know its held in their state this year).

I'm going for sure woody,i'll get the form in this week,might have to print it out and drop it in.i'll be over your way for a few days this week.

ok so the muster is only a few sleeps away now, who is coming so i know if im meeting up with anyone or travelling solo

Kyle ... its only you and me from the greater melbourne metro area ... and i'm heading up on the thursday to set up.

Latest posts

Back