Roll on tray liners

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greesie

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My tray is super scratched up, down to the metal and surface rust is starting, I hate seeing rust so I've decided to repaint it, rino linings is what I really want but I can't afford it haha
So I'm trying to decide do I go standard paint colour
Other option is I found a 2 PAC epoxy satin black which can be rolled on
Surely there is a product out the that is similar to rhino, (hard but still abit of flex)

If any one has used something or has any ideas let me no!

Tray liners are not an option, I don't like the idea of having that gap for moisture and sand to sit, plus by the time I re-paint and buy a liner it's probably close anyway to a getin a spray on haha

Thanks again

U Pol Raptor liner is what you need, can be rolled on but I did mine with a shutz gun, about $250 for 4 litres

There is a hippo liner, about $150 at supercheap, however reports I found on the net suggests that it isn't as chip resistant as the Raptor

an odl thread re bumped.

im looking fro a new liner to replace the dodgy shit plastic one i have from genuine nissan. where can i purchase the u-pol raptor liner kits from? im looking everywhere but cant find them

buggered if I know. POR 15 is great gear and there is an aussie supplier of it but I couldn't find em in goooogle.
If nothing else then just coat the tub in a 1 part epoxy available from Autobarns (chemspray?) 1L should do it for $30

lol dont worry it is the same thing. just different name. i am enquiring bout it tomoz at a few places thats on the distributors list for it.

so far Beenleigh Autobarn is $260 for kit plus $30-40 for gun and will use the gun again for my bros trailer

Would be interested if finding out f anyone has tinted their protector.

Web searched "U Pol Raptor liner" and it mentions black or tintable. I'm not fussed on black and wondering hopw close to white you can get it.

Latest posts

Back