National 4x4 & Outdoors Show - Brisbane 8-10 April 2011

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
banner-4x4Brisbane.jpg

Also the Tinnie & Tackle Show.

Anyone going? I'll probably be there at some stage.

4x4 & Outdoors Show

Adults: $12
Concession: $10
Students: $10
Kids under 15: FREE

Also enter the code 4x411 and receive a $2 discount on each ticket that you get when you purchase them online.

You bet I will be there!

I have still got a few things to get for the boat and am seriously contemplating getting an engel fridge, will see what deals they have got going. I am going to try and get there friday morning because Nugget is doing a seminar/talk on tailor fishing from the beach, I'd love to get some different ideas off him.

Yep, we'll be there. Most likely Saturday though, hopefully catch up with you guys some time there. Hopefully ARB will be doing some promos on the Outback consoles and Snorkels etc. Not that we have the money, but if the deal is good enough, I'll find the cash somewhere!

Last edited:
Re: National 4x4 & Outdoors Show - Brisbane 8-10 April 2011

I'll be there for most of Saturday as well. Looking for some good deals on camping/touring gear.

If you see any good deals on spotties or muddies let me know so I know where to head straight away to try and beat the masses on Saturday!

I went in there a couple of years ago with Jason and they had all the tyre manufacturers there but no actual retailers so all they could tell us was full retail price. Was a bit dissapointing really. There was lots of other stuff on special though.

I went in there this morning. I wanted to hear Nugget's talk on catching Tailor from the surf.

I had a shopping list of a 40L Engel, safety gear for the boat like flares and V sheet, a compass, and whatever else looked interesting, but I came out bloody empty handed. The only Engels there were displayed by the manufacturer and werent for sale, and there werent other boat accessories anywhere :rant: Was also shopping for a 4hp outboard for a mate and suzuki were the only manufacturer with one there. Maybe thats not a market they are chasing.

There were all the usual arb,tjm displays, I'm not sure whether anything was cheap or not.

Still not a bad way to spend a couple of hours. Might have to go to Anaconda for a fridge now haha.

Mmmm, maybe the caravan and camping shows have more for that sort of thing Matt?

But surely the main reason you went in was to see Roothy and Milo? I'm not actually sure I'm going in tomorrow now, latest round of bills, plus a new dishwasher needed has put my Navara "toys" further down the list than they were!!

Wont be going to the show now :(

Bought this home yesterday :)

bp5106984670750142271.jpg

From what Matt says it doesn't sound like I'm missing much. I'll head to BCF tomorrow to pick up a couple of things I need. They tend to have some good sale items around boat show time.

From what Matt says it doesn't sound like I'm missing much. I'll head to BCF tomorrow to pick up a couple of things I need. They tend to have some good sale items around boat show time.

Nice boat mate,

I went to BCF this arvo to get flares and V sheet and they didnt have any. Im gonna go to Northside marine or Cunninghams tommorrow and see if they have any.

went first thing this morning lucky as it got busy , walked out with a few goodies from tjm :) and got some muddies on the way home lol :p

i got some kumhos KL71

lol they are loud :) hopefully going to glasshouse tom if its fine

Latest posts

Back