My 09 D22 STR

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonesy

Reaction score
hey guys, new here. Have my D22 since new got it in late 09. Have done just over 30k in it now.

I now wanna do some mods to it.
Only things i have done so far is the stereo.
Have a Kenwood Touch screen dvd player in the front which connects to 2 screens in the rear headrests.
Got a Pioneer 4 channel amp which only runs the fronts which r Polk Splits.
Behind the seat have a Pioneer mono block amp running a 12" kicker slimline sub.

Thinking of doing a lift kit to it, not sure if i wanna go 2" or 4" yet. Last 4wd i had was a patrol which had 4" on that. Would love to run some 33" tyres on it though.

Havnt done the EGR mod yet, but hopefully this weekend. Have also got a In Tuning Power Chip Module.

Any advice on which lift to go and more engine mods would be great, also some places to get everything.

This is the only pic i got of it on the computer at the moment.
Cheers
Justin

Attachments

• my car.jpg
    my car.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 22,643
hey mate...great purchase i have same car but white...very happy with purchase and im garantueed u will be aswell... as for the lift there is plenty of feedback and stuff in teh suspension section of d22 group...i have the EFS kit with standar torsion bars wound up... u can only get 2" out of the ifs front end so if ur wanting the 4" u will need to go a 2" bodylift. but again there is plenty of information and stuff surrounding what ur looking at doing...

Welcome
Rusty

Latest posts

Back