Scenic Rim (again) 16th april

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshman

Reaction score
Scenic rim this Saturday, 16th April, 8am @ beaudesert maccas, UHF channel 17.

See y'all there.

Last edited:
Sorry Joshy, can't make it. Have been out since last we went out. Am itching to get out wheeling again.

Have fun though.

Would you need lift and muddies for the tracks you'll be doing?? Sposed to be wet this weekend isn't it?

sorry Josh - I could make it next weekend (Sat, Sund, Mon....) over easter, but not this one....

well a great time was had by all, i got the nav stuck (opposing wheels spinning) and had to be winched backwards out of the hole. pushed the rear step up into the body work, no dints, just a bit of paint missing now - makes me really want a nice low profile steel rear step.

and i also pushed up a bit of the alloy front bar - really makes me want a steel bar now.

I've put up some photos on facebook, here.

and while i was cleaning the truck, i fell backwards and sliced my hand open pretty badly, 5 hours in an emergency room and 11 stitches later, i'm home and unable to drive (or finish cleaning the truck!)

theres some gruesome piccies of the incident in the garage and modding mishaps thread, here.

Looks like a good day Josh, apart from the rear bar, and apart from the front bar, and apart from YOUR HAND, ewwwwwwwwww.:sarcastic:

Which reminds me, I still haven't put up photos from our last Scenic Rim run, will get that done soon., :argh:

Latest posts

Back