lovells lift kit.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monster mash

Reaction score
hey there all,

looking at puting a lovells lift kit under my D40 and was wondering if anyone has used lovells before and what they think of it ? any help would be great! thanks.

Went to get lovells under mine but had a few dramas with supply.
Anyway ended up getting Lovells Rear springs Had to go with Ironman front springs as lovells had changed there ride height in front springs so only a 20mm gain was achieved.
Very Very happy with the end result getting an Eye brow height of around 560 all round.
Lovells also were out of stock with shocks and had no idea when they would be produced again. So bit the bullet and put bilstein under it all round which realy finished it off.
All that fitted with a set of 265/75/16 Dick Cepek FC-11 it love the corrigations.
Hope that helps.

I had some problems with the front springs. I recall I was advised to purchase extra heavy duty as I have a steel bar, winch and dual battery setup. Once installed, the truck looked amazing, but didn't move a mm! It was undriveable - so I had to bugger around sorting it out. Ended up dealing direct with them up in Brisbane and they supplied some appropriate replacements.
Moral of the story - make sure they check the springs, as they have some odd spring rates.

I put lovell springs on the front as part of my 2" lift, standard duty raised springs but very stiff, good for cornering etc but a bumpy ride.

Latest posts

Back