metal fabricators

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarryd

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering if anyone has delt with any fabricators on the northside , as im looking to get a sump guard made up and also i need to try and attach a recovery point to the front of my car some where..

any help would be great thanks

M.R. Sheetmetal in Nambour is good! Maybe a little too far North for you though? Sheety does excellent work, used to play with comp trucks and is now into Rallying, so knows what'll do the job.

Mate I have a sheetmetal workshop on the northside but honestly i bought TJM sump and transfer case guards for mine, I could get them both for not much more than the sheet of steel to make them. By the time we custom make something we would be double the price of off the shelf ones.

Mate I have a sheetmetal workshop on the northside but honestly i bought TJM sump and transfer case guards for mine, I could get them both for not much more than the sheet of steel to make them. By the time we custom make something we would be double the price of off the shelf ones.

i went to tjm geebung yesterday as thats where i got my bullbar done , and was told that they dont do one to fit a thai built car .... ?

i have a recovery hook i brought to see if i could bolt it on some where but i cant see anywhere so im thinking it may have to be welded on some where ... are you able to help with this at all matt ?

Latest posts

Back