Brown Davis transfer case bash plate - who is interested?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docp1980

Reaction score
Was out at Brown Davis Bayswater today and they are keen to get my D22 in for a few days to design and fit a transfer case guard that would then go into commercial manufacture. Was just wondering how many people on here are interested in getting one of these guards for their D22, as I reckon if we have a strong initial order it could result in a decent discount.

What age ?

I know they do them for the earlier models.

Nah, you're thinking TJM. Brown Davis only do a front and sump guard for the D22 (all models) at the moment. Also, TJM appear to have discontinued their bash plates for the D22.....

I'd probably be interested depending on price, probably even interested in a sump guard too.

Mitch

I'm interested in one for a thai built D22 seeing as I've read that the TJM ones dont' fit the newer models.

Hi, names Chris, I love in Northern WA, was just wondering if anyone knows if the BD front/sump guards have a sump hole in them for easy access or if you have to take them off for servicing. Also do you know how heavy they are and approx how many mm clearance do you loose from having them fitted. Was going over some rocks yesterday and scratched my sump (2010 Navara D22), crappy place for it.

Cheers.

i have the BD front and transfer case covers for my thai built D40, and yes, the front guard does have a removeable section to change the sump oil

Latest posts

Back