Rover Park

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent news on the canopy, wack up a couple of pics if you can, :cheers!:
Sounds good re a QNOG run to Rover, it looks like a great place, and its dog friendly. A trip before the middle of winter would be good, as that area probably would get a bit chilly. But then camping in winter is fun anyway, :sarcastic:

Yeah, i'm taking every set of long clothes of got. Will probably spend the entire weekend in riding gear anyways, lol

Canopy is half done, can't upload photos from iphone... Admins.... But when i get back i have a few before, during and after shot (still to be taken).

Well, the verdict is.

Rover Park is the goods, well worth the drive. Took just over 2 hours to get there from Toowoomba add an hour from Brisbane apparently.

Half the park is 4WD and the other half is for bikes only (bike can go almost all over). If you have a motorbike, take it. Has everything for 4WD from easy stuff to stuff that makes your heartstop and tears roll down your cheeks.

There is an awesome "4WD Play Pen" that is not for the faint hearted for boys in some mean looking Patrols and Crusier did some damage over Easter so i would not even attempt it in my rig. There is also a "4WD Mud Pit" which looked like fun, never got to have a go though as noone i was with had a winch (just incase).

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a good camping weekend. Even has cabins and onsite vans. Plenty of room to spread out, heaps of different campsites, massive waterslide and flyingfox for the kids and even a petting zoo to drop the wife off in.

Worth the trip.

Back