Blue Rag Range at its best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docp1980

Reaction score
Just got back from a trip up to Dargo over the weekend. Drove Blue Rag Range Track today, clear blue sky all around! All I can say is that this track is a must do. The views are spectacular and the final approach to the summit of Mt Blue Rag will get your heart racing - very steep with big rock ledges. A few pics from the trip:

DSCF3669.jpg

DSCF3690.jpg

DSCF3693.jpg

DSCF3683.jpg

Great stuff Matt. Awesome views and a great looking track. I'm looking forward to doing that trip. Can you send your trip route to me please.

Cheers,
Darren.

Nice views, the mate has a hunting cabin up there which gets used every month or so for either hunting or fishing, it's a bit sloppy during the winter up on some of the tracks but usually still accessible.

Awesome pics, just looking on a map, docp what direction is blue rag track from dargo? I'm fascinated by the Alpine National Park since our last trip up there. Would love to do some more exploring up that way.

Thats a great track didnt it a couple of months ago with 2 mates, was my first time out with my nav i was shitting bricks when we got to the last accent but we made it up no worries, those pics are awesome too mate !:cheers!:

Great photos mate. Wouldnt mind your trip route also is possible. Wouldnt mind heading up that way soon.

Pete

Hey mate, I camped just outside of Dargo on Sat night and drove Blue Rag on Sunday. Camping at Mayford at the bottom of King Spur Track (just before Blue Rag) is another option, but just be careful if you don't have a winch as apparently it gets almost impassable trying to ascend it in the wet....

Awesome pics, just looking on a map, docp what direction is blue rag track from dargo? I'm fascinated by the Alpine National Park since our last trip up there. Would love to do some more exploring up that way.

Blue Rag is to the North of Dargo mate.

Back