tyres and rim combo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keanan

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just hoping for some advice.

I have an 06 STR with 2inch lift (ironman torsionbars and shocks, efs leafs)

I am getting some black sunraysia steel rims and some new tyres to go with them.

what is the maximum sized tire i could fit. what size sunraysias should i get and with what offset?

i am getting the tyres from the u.s. but the rims from here, so i need to work this out before i order

thanks in advance

keanan

Have you tried searching for your answer, there is many threads relating to tyres and tyre size, lifts and tyre size and rims and tyre size already on these forums.

Most popular choice would have to be a 265/75/16 I would say
I have 265/75/16 Mickey Thompson mtz on +20 16x8 steelies with a little lift works well

hey mate i got a set of pro comp muddies for sale if ur keen.... bypass america?? perfect for ur combo. 32 inch (265/75/16)

thanks for the offer mate, but my friend is bringing over a container anyway so i can get them so much cheaper esp with the current aussie dollar.

im almost in need of a new set of AT's. was looking at both of those and also the Yokohama Geolanders. you wouldnt be in brisbane would you? any idea on pricings?

hi mate. im in brissy but unfortunately i wont be able to get any extra sets... all my mates have been trying to get a set as well but he just cant fit any more... im getting them for 150-200 aussie dollars each

Latest posts

Back