2010 D40 ST Hard Lid

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swm

Reaction score
Hi

I bought a new 2010 ST Navara a few months ago and its great. I am looking at purchasing a Hard lid and have seen conflicting information as to if a ST or STX lid will fit.

Some suppliers say they are he same others dont.

I spotted
Nissan Sports Lid - Nissan Navara Sports Lid
which looks great, but the coverworld say that it will only fit the STX... :sad:

I am also interested in a Nudge bar, but am again concerned that a STX bar may no fit...

Help

Yeah but when you consider just how many holes Nissan build into the tub it's not suprising that anything factory fitted leaks. You can bet most dealers when they install the lids don;t bother to check either the tub or the lid for sealing.

Not sure about the hard lid but I know the nudge bars are different from the ST to the ST-X. The genuine nudge bars from Nissan come with completely different part numbers and this is consistent with the "new" longer nose on the ST-X model. I would say the aftermarket nudge bars are similar in that you have to get one that says it will fit "ST".

Not sure about the hard lid but I'm going to have a punt and say they will fit either. From my knowledge the back trays are the same dimensions? I'll happily be corrected though??

There is several millimeters in them going by the spec sheets, as to whether they fit or how well I believe it's only been tried by a few people on here and they seem to suggest the lids fit but haven't reported on their sealing.

st and stx lid fit

the rear corners and the lengths are different, Flat top in Dandenong do one that fits both quite well. theve just launched the KING CAB version as well. I saw d40 they fitted with electronic remote locks

Latest posts

Back