4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZORDO

2014 muster Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi guys.
We handle 4wd suspension , Bodylift kits ,Ironman recovery equipment
Stuff like
EFS
LOVELLS
DOBINSONS
TOUGHDOG
RANCHO
IRONMAN
BLUE MAX
BILSTEIN
KONI
AIRBAG MAN PRODUCTS
SUPERIOR ENGINEERING PRODUCTS
GOOD PRICES & HONEST ADVICE

ZORDOS 4WD SUSPENSION
AH PH - FAX 07 33512692 OR 0418780611[/COLOR]PICK UP BRISBANE NORTHSIDE------- FITTING AVAILABLE

Last edited:
Zordo can you give me a rough price on torsion bars and leafs for my D22. Posted to 2323 East Maitland NSW.

Front end has steel bullbar, winch, soon to be dual batterys under the bonnet.

Dont really carry anything in the tray, my brothers loads it up occasionally.

2 inch lift I want.

Out of interest aswell, how do you get the D22 front end to stop pulling to the left like they all do.

Cheers.

Dave.

Zordo can you give me a rough price on torsion bars and leafs for my D22. Posted to 2323 East Maitland NSW.

Front end has steel bullbar, winch, soon to be dual batterys under the bonnet.

Dont really carry anything in the tray, my brothers loads it up occasionally.

2 inch lift I want.

Out of interest aswell, how do you get the D22 front end to stop pulling to the left like they all do.

Cheers.

Dave.

Torsion bars $325pr
Rear leaves $195ea
Rear bush kit $50
freight $60
Can not really help you on that one.
Of all the d22s that i have done no one has complained about pulling to the left.
Cheers

Last edited:
got a body lift of Zordo also, like tommy said was great to deal with and gave me a few tips and things to look out for. highly recommended for anyone wanting to do the lift. ill post some before and after shots when i get round to it

Matty

Righto Ill order it in a couple of weeks.

Wanna chuck the dual battery kit in first.

Dave.

Hey guys just letting you know i will be holiday from the 26th june to 28th july.

Cheers

hey guys i also got my body lift off zordo very happy with the service an he is only to happy to help, highly recommend him price is also very good
cheers

The sensors are on the body, so you just need to run into a car that's 2" higher for them to go off. :bike::big_smile:
I doubt the height of the obstacle your hitting effects the airbag trigger, eg a big tree or a really big tree! I haven't seen any data to confirm body lifts change the airbag system, but I would be surprised if any engineer would certify the mod with out doing a crash test. I always thought products like body lifts,extended shakels etc came with the disclamier " for offroad a competition use only" not suitable for road vehicles

I doubt the height of the obstacle your hitting effects the airbag trigger, eg a big tree or a really big tree!

I was kidding, but why not? I mean, likely just about any accident you have that's hard enough will deform the front of the car to take out the sensor, but if you move the body up 2", you move the sensor up 2", so notionally it's possible to hit a 2" higher low concrete barrier than before, without getting the sensor. That is their concern, otherwise the blanket traffic authority policy would be "go for it mate!". Personally I think the effect is minimal, but I'm not in charge.

Mate don't extended shackles. But will look at getting some when i come back.
Usually i use 650mm shocks. but if you have extended shackles that will change .
flex up the rig & measure is the best
Cheers

Mate don't extended shackles. But will look at getting some when i come back.
Usually i use 650mm shocks. but if you have extended shackles that will change .
flex up the rig & measure is the best
Cheers

Cheers Zordo

How about the front? (shock length)

Rears will be measured, just working out if i'm gonna go to an inverted rear setup or extend the shock mounts, from some more travel potential.

Cheers Zordo

How about the front? (shock length)

Rears will be measured, just working out if i'm gonna go to an inverted rear setup or extend the shock mounts, from some more travel potential.

Most aftermarket shocks tend to be about 1" longer.
There is no point in going any longer
You don't have the wheel travel

Latest posts

Back