navara coilovers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jord.Welsh

Reaction score
hey guys.

new to this forum but i thought id throw it out there and ask if anyone knows about places to get coilovers for my d40......I already have a 5"cal offroad kit in it but i wanna go bigger and do it properly. so i want to pull the 5" strut spacer out of the front and find some 7" coilovers to suit. basically it would be the same height as if i were to get a 50mm spring lift but i want flex so i think a full coilover is the only way to go. I am soon to be fitting some total chaos UCA's but i am really interested in getting a full coilover from either fox shocks or kingshocks. If anyone knows a place that can sort that kind of stuff out it would be greatly appriciated or if someone has done a similar thing to their nav. Oh and just so you know i dont want a live axle conversion as i kind of have a soft spot for IFS.

cheers Jordan.

Check out prg products, just google them, and also maybe speak to aussie frontier, hes has a 4x2 petrol but I dont think theres too much different, even look up monster rides, I know there keen to do more stuff with the d40's

PRG sells Radflo coilovers or you can call Edgar at Radflo Suspension - Extreme Motor Sports, Performance Parts and Accessories at competitive prices, Toombul, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4013.
Either site will be able to get incontact with Glenn at Radflo and sort out what you need
or
speak direct to Glenn at Radflo Radflo Suspension Technology

The 4x2 and 4x4 share the same suspension and chassis for the Spanish built trucks and are close to the Frontier Chassis .Glenn knows about the slight differences and will be more than happy to help you out.
Say Hi to Glenn for me .

Last edited:
Ok so i have shot a few emails off tonight, thanks guys you've been such a good help! cant wait to get this nav towering higher than it already is!

Glenn at Radflo is the owner and cheif designer so if anyone knows shocks its him and throw in springs from Eibach and you do get a quality product .
Greg from PRg is the same as in owner designer deal and works on all parts for Nissan so if anyone knows our suspension when lifted he is the man to talk to.
I will warn you up front they are sometimes hard to contact as they are small businesses and are extremely busy.
I have met both Greg and Glenn when I was in LA a few years ago and they are great to deal with
must have looked funny though almost like a lead in to a joke

there were 3 guys walk into a Hawaiian bar in LA
An American (Greg)
A South African (Glenn)
And an Aussie (Me)

Latest posts

Back