ARB Fridge

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimonD40

Reaction score
Hi all,
i have had a ARB fridge now for about 8mths and i must say the have made a great product, easy to clean, it is a usable 47L with Three power settings so if your in the market for a great camping fridge have a good look at the ARB fridge.

Simon:rock:

Thats good to know,
I seriously looked at them but I ended up getting an engel because I know the service agent for them.

Do you run it off a second battery?

I'll second that, I've got the 60L ARB fridge, and it's a very neat unit. Very sturdily constructed, easy controls to use and isn't a massive drain on the second battery.

x3.
I got the 47lt fridge, not just because the features it had for the price, but also the dealer I was with said any problems, bring it back and they will just give me another one off the shelf and send that one away. No waiting around for it to be sent away and back.
Since having it, I have used it non stop, either in the ute for months at a time, or in my house as a back up freezer or beer fridge. Once down to temp it uses bugger all on my battery and I have got 4 to 5 days out of it running on my dual battery without the low volt alarm cutting it off. And once the power is cut... seems to stay cold for a long time. I remember switching it off early in the morning one day, and the beer was still cold 9 hours later. In the Pilbara.
And if you sit it in confined spaces, it doesnt cut out due to restricted airflow anywhere near as easily as my mates Waeco. I also love the way the lid comes on and off, sturdy construction, not little pins that are a pain in the arse....
One happy customer. Only thing I am not 100% happy on is the neoprene cover they give you for it that you have to end up sticking on with glue to get it to stay due to the design.
Otherwise, I can't get enough thumbs up for it. And if every ARB dealer has the same thing going with warrranty issues, its a good thing. (I have my doubts tho.. some of them seem like right prats..... but others, more often than not in my experience the country dealers, go out of their way for you....)

Check out the new 4x4 Action Monthly Fridge comparo it tells the story, ARB fridge is the way to go.

Latest posts

Back