Towbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gallo4x4

Reaction score
Hope I'am in the right section for this post anyway I live in Ireland and cant get a Towbar to fit my 3Ltr Z30 Diesel can anyone help me I need a contact of where I can get one and see the cost to ship to me in Ireland I have a Brother in Sidney who will help out in getting to me if you can help I would be grateful.

Cheers.:cheers!:

Gallo4x4

Most D22's in Australia would have a towbar and a wrecker near your brother should have no problem supplying one but the postage to Ireland would cost heaps. The ST-R and DX tow bars are different as the ST-R one has to stick out below the rear bumper. Could you get one fabricated over there if you had some photo's of one? Do towbars need to have a compliance tag in Ireland and if so would the Australian one be legal to fit?

Cheers

I don't know I drove an hour to a place who said they could fit one only to be told the bracket would fit but the Bumper would have to come off to let the ball hitch be connected I nearly had a fit what no lovely Bumper I left and am still looking as to getting one made it has to be certed and I will be pulling a Boat

Cheers.

Surely there's a Nissan dealer in Ireland?

I've found two near you:

Dara Cars Limited, phone 01 6284081

Pat Dunlea & Sons Car Sales, phone 045 481299

If they're true Nissan dealers then they HAVE to be able to supply the right parts.

Old.Tony
Thanks very Much I will ring these on Tuesday as Bank Holiday in Ireland this weekend I did call to a 4x4 sales Company in Kildare they seem to struggle to get it sorted it's only a Towbar

Here's some pics of what it looks like on my D22. Extended chasis arms, 5 bolts on each side that connects both the tow bar and alloy bumper. The alloy bumper I had on had about 6 smaller bolts and a thousand little clips for the plastic black step component. 2 lights for the number plate.

cheers!

Attachments

• DSCN2297.jpg
    DSCN2297.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN2310.jpg
    DSCN2310.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN2313.jpg
    DSCN2313.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 106
Still can't get a Towbar fitted in Ireland I asked a supplier last week he said he would order in a part still waiting pity I don't live in Austraila I love the Truck but it's P#####G me off I cant get parts I have to do a service now and need new brake shoes and front Pad's my God what will it take to source these Parts. ZD30 2006 Limited Edition Leather seats cream Help

Gallo4x4

Latest posts

Back