Which Snorkel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navarick

Reaction score
Hi all, just after some advice on a snorkel 4 my 03 D22 3ltr..
Are the cheaper E.bay ones as good as the brand names. Do they all work as good each other. TJM sells one called airteck & say it disperses the rain so it doesn't enter the filter, sounds good to me but thought i'd ask you guys who have tried em first. :cheers!:

Airtec also supply the Nissan factory snorkel, I prefer the look of the Airtec over the Safari. They are the only two I would really consider.

Yup, TJM's Airtec is the same as the genuine Nissan snorkel. I am much the same as Jason, I would only consider Safari or Airtec.

Mitch

My mate just put a safari one on his d22...

For his install he had to re-locate the side indicator. I noticed it sounds a bit 'farty' at idle

I got the genuine nissan one.. little bit farty but not as noticable i think.. but its louder like more sucking noise than 'farty' noise..

.. or maybe drinking too much in the passenger seat :p

have a good look at what others on here have done regarding putting the new 2.5 litre snorkle on the zd30.Use the search function.Costs about $200 more as far as i can tell but it does away with the pre filter freeing up the room for a compressor or second battery.
I hope to do it soon and will use the room to run intercooler pipe.

Latest posts

Back