cooper discoverer a/t3

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickbender

Reaction score
Hi all
I am thinking of fitting cooper discoverer a/t3 to my d22 can anyone give me info on them are they worth putting on or should if fit some other tyres
any infowould help thanks paul

hi paul im looking at asetting up off road set and road set. looking at getting maxxis 751 AT good reviews. priced up 265/75 r16 for $225. How much hav u priced the coopers for???

I've been going through this for a month and have decided on Mickey Thompson STZs instead of the Coopers. They are about the same price at 330 and i think even come out of the same factory but any of the info I've been able to find led me to the M/Ts

Im in same boat as bender.

Maitland O'Niels Tyres quoted me about $330 for the Cooper AT3 (same for STZ) . He has got AT3's on his and reckons their "good'.

Now it just makes it more confusing.

I want 90 k- 100 k out of my next set. Yes I drive like my mum.

i have just got myself another set of mickeys mtz 265/75/r16, got 60odd kms out of the last set and cant fault them off road and they are bloody good for road noise as well. was able to get them at $307 a tyre. can highly reccomend them. no rubbing on the wheel arch either with ome 2inch lift kit. have had a friend who used to use coopers on his cruiser ute and he has since changed to the mickeys as well.

Have had cooper on 2 vehicles when i bought them took off both cars within a week bloody hairy in the wet will not buy them. I prefer maxxis had a good run even the muddies

cheers phil

I've had ATRs and STs - hated both of them. STs wore out too bloody quickly. ATRs lasted for ever, but had no grip, especially in the wet.

In short, buy anything other than coopers.

I thought i would try the at3's glad i made that choice,Running real well,Run mine on 28 psi off road fantastic tyre.(hope to get 60 to 80k out of them,

Back