Bris hinterland 4x4 course

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt76

Reaction score
The missus and I went out and did the introductory 4x4 course today. What a great day it was. I have done a little bit of bush stuff and my missus hasnt done any, so it was great to get out and see what our car will and wont do and learn better ways of doing things. I definately learnt things and the missus learnt loads. Great instructors, great help when we asked our stupid questions and lots of practical hands on driving.

Looks like a good day Matt.

Did you have to talk the mrs into it or was she keen for the course.

Good looking D40 mate.

Dave.

Nah mate she was keen, she really enjoyed it, though she was a lot more heavy footed than the rest of us. Where as we would pick lines and go round obsticles, she would go flat out over the top lol.

Lol, in that case you might wanna make those sliders up for it quick smart.

Dave.

Matt, Looks familiar! I did the same course last year when I got the Nav and had a great time.

Attachments

• IMG00084.jpg
    IMG00084.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG00081.jpg
    IMG00081.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG00085.jpg
    IMG00085.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG00091.jpg
    IMG00091.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 61
great stuff
what tyres you running atm are just the stockies?

Yeah mate I have still got the stock Highway terrains. I want to change them to a set of all terrains but I am just struggling to justify spending $1500 odd when the ones I have got are near new. They were actually better than I thought they would be, they were slipping a little more than some of the other cars all terrains but they still went everywhere else went. 99% of my kms are road anyways.

That looks great Matt we will definitely be doing this! Did any water get in the car? I've been wondering how good the door seals are .

Latest posts

Back