Car speaker Sizes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.stockman

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if anyone knows whats the Maximum depth for the front and rear speakers in a 2009 Nissan D22 STR. Also has has anyone installed Pioneer TS-D1720 Splits in there nav

thanks

You will be able to fit 6 1/2" splits in the front and with a spacer pod in the rear you will be able to fit same size speakers as front. This is what i have in mine

I just got a new D22, I'm gonna get some 6.5" alpines to replace the front speakers, hopefully it will give a nice sound improvement over stock speakers, it'll be a shrot term thing until I overhaul everything with new deck, rears etc.

Anyone done anything similar?

I really like the stock deck btw, bluetooth streaming is mean!!

Ok I swapped the speakers out, I can confirm that in a 2011 D22 (which only has front speakers) has 6.5" Clarion 40w. They sit in a nice little plastic mould that holds the Alpine type-s 6.5" perfectly with no mucking around. Pulling door panels of the Navara is hella easy to, same as my old Silvia, couple screws and clips and u beauty!

Nissan also have plugs on the end of the speaker wire and the speaker, which make life very easy, u can unplug the stock speaker, rip the plug off it, solder the new speaker wire to it and then plug her in, which means u can install new front speakers without touch any of the cars wiring.

The sound improvement is pretty good for a set of $110 speakers from JB, should hold me for a while until I do the hardcore upgrade.

Latest posts

Back