Those extra bits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAD D40

Reaction score
I am 2/3rds way to finishing installing my Block and shackle lift on top of my 2inch lift.
But Im at the point of those extra bits needed.

UCA offset bushes as weve been through.
Extended brake lines I will be sourcing locally.
33s when I have the funds.

But what I need a bit of assistance on is what extra extended shocks in the rear are available? thinking fox with remote canister is it worth the extra coin??!?
can I just cut, solder and shrink wrap extended bits in my ABS lines??
Has anyone got a tailshaft spacer?? My shaft is about 20mm shy from its origional position behind the box.
Brake proportioning valve?? anyone other than Snake do these??

How much lift are you going?
I havent extended anything and I have 40mm lift all round and thats real lift not quoted lift from manufacturer.

Offset bushes
Nolathane Bush Kit - Control Arm 45587

Brake proportioning valve thingy is just a bracket you should be able to knock up yourself

Rear Shocks
PRG Products
http://store.snakeracing.com.au/~snakerac/product_info.php?cPath=3_106_273&products_id=2068&osCsid=dcf196f4408843adfe8c226c9543bda5

Havent heard of anyone extending their ABS lines yet but some have modified the mounting brackets to lower them

Tailshaft Spacer
Snake Racing online store Australia - Shop for Trick Off Road Componentry for your 4x4, 4WD vehicle

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.
This brake proportioning valve extender bracket isnt there an angle to keep to?!?

i dunno how much lift im going but where it sits on its own weight at the moment the shocks are topped out :/
BILD0376.jpg

the old bucket refrence.
I couldnt fit that bucket under the truck when I bought it.

Last edited:
From memory the brake proportioning valve bracket with a flat bit of steel with holes in both ends to extend the valve down so it sat in roughly the same position.I think the spring opn mine is sitting pretty much flat where it used to be on an angle .

image2.jpg

from another angle showing handbrake cable bracket as well
image5.jpg

both images from Snake Racing's site

i wish we were in the same state mad , as i want to go down this path also but we'll see what happens good luck with it mate

lol yea im quite happy that rick only lives 20mins away as everything he is doing was on my to do list just need to save up the coin

Its pretty creepy how much our trucks are alike and the fact they been done in same order and even same time in some cases.

I got extended braided brake lines supplied and installed for $250 a fraction of the price Snake racing wanted.

I think I can just move some plugs for the ABS mounts hopefully it will give me enough play.

And Rancho 9000XL shocks were basically the only way to go in terms of longer shocks.
I could have got something from pedders but Rancho wernt too badly priced and they will guarantee me next day delivery.

Latest posts

Back