Maxxis bighorn vs Nankang mudstar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trb012

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking at getting some muddies for my nav soon but as i dont take it offraod all that offen i dont want to spend heaps on tyre's. Ive come across the bighorns for $250 each and they seem good and get good reviews but I can also get the mudstars for $180 a tyre which also get good reviews for the price. Has anyone used either of these on there nav and what did they think? Good or bad comments welcome

Maxxis is a bit better than Nankang but still far off from the brand name M/Ts. Haven't seen the Bighorns unmounted but the Mudstars I am sure have very thin and soft sidewalls.

Go the Big Horns mate. Every test done in the mags have them on level footing with the BFG's. They came first in one comparison and either second or third in another.

Cheers Brad

Yeah im getting 265/75/16's think il go with the bighorns not much extra and they seem like a good tyre for the price

If i could get the bighorns in that size for that price I would. Cheapest i've found in Bris so far is $297 a pop. No stock for a couple more weeks either.

Latest posts

Back