Swine flu.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say this time it is. Remember though that in 1918 the flu killed up to 50,000,000 people and not much we could today to stop it.

I have the flu at the momment,if this is swine flu then it is very overrated.
Has there been any deaths in Aus yet?I don't watch the news much.

I hope BossHog is ok. :big_smile:

Last edited:
Remember when John Howard was Prime Minister.

"Johnny your popularity has dropped"

Johnny replies we better say something about terrorism to scare everyone and make me look good again.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife works in a Medical Centre (Local GP) and the amount of hysteria that the whole (Swine Flu) craze has caused (TV & Newspapers) is crazy. Her work has over 2 dozen patients trying to make appointments every day thinking because they have a small cold that it is probably "Swine Flu". The local chemist has sold out of face masks............
All a bit of a joke I think...................until I get it anyway......!?!?

Heres a thought.

Weve had bird flu. horse flue. pig flu and probly lots more flues that i cant think of right now.

Medical companies make shitloads of cash developing vaccines for them.

See where im headed yet.?

Just maybe they invented so called pig flu and sent a few infected people around the place spreading thier new flu.

Dont know about you guys, but i havnt heard about one sick pig yet.

Who would know.??

I hope BossHog is ok. :big_smile:

Hi Guys

I don't have Swine Flu (yet), but it is impacting on pork sales and this has resulted in a substantial fall in the prices paid to my pork producers :angry: If only people would understand that you can't get it from eating a lovely thick juicey pork chop!

Bosshog

Sure the media are loving it, I would have said "what a crock of sht" too, but I've been studiying some microbiiology and I have to say it's been an eye opener. You just can't under estimate a virus, what can be a simple flue strain could mutate into something really nasty, IMO with the amount of toxins in the world ,the chances of one of these superbugs kicking our asses is very probable. my 2 cents worth.

The resultant jokes are good though.

"Piglet thought to himself how lucky he was to have a friend in the world like Pooh.

"Pooh though to himself, 'If the pig sneezes he's bloody dead."

And...

The wolf says: "Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in, or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in" and the pigs say "Bugger off or we'll sneeze on you"

Last edited:
Good one. Try to leave out the F word.

I am sure everyone here knows it already but I am sure most people dont want this forum to turn into outers.

Anyway back on topic, no one in Australia has died yet from it have they.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back