05 D22 Drivers side vent removal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee man

Reaction score
Can someone give me a hand on how to remove the aircon vent panel on the right hand side of the steering wheel. I want to relocate my spotlight switch to here as I originally put it in the pre-existing hole in the dash under the steering wheel.
There are two of the blanks here to use for switches I just cant see how to remove the whole vent panel without busting the pawl clips on either side. I have the manual and it just shows a picture of them. Any tips??

I'm doing the same thing for my bunny burners and after removing the bottom panel decided to wrap the tip of a flat screwdriver in a cloth and pry in between the vent panel and the dash and off it popped.

Now all I have to do is find a way to secure the switch in the spare spot.:sad:

Navvic, grab yourself a narva switch off an auto elec or store, or a Nissan foglight switch, should fit straight on there. Ive got a narva one for a reverse light by the handbrake, fits perfect.

There is a pic in my member thread about wiring up a Nissan foglight switch.

Thanks Navvic, I thought that was the way but wanted to double check before I had a go and broke it. Gotta love all the spare switch blanks and grommets through the firewall on the Navaras!!

Yeah I'm putting this in (couldn't resist) :big_smile:

BUNNY_0020_BURNERS_m.JPG

Latest posts

Back