My photography

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-JOSH-

Reaction score
Hey guys I thought I might share some of my photo's with you all. I have been doing it for about 8 months or so on and off just randomly using my camera. Here are a few of my favourites over the time i've been doing it. Commments and critiscm always welcome

482gjx.jpg

451kl.jpg

446c.jpg

351l.jpg

Last edited:
Criticism: I hate brisbane, with a strong passion.

Positive: Bloody good shots! I am no photographer by any means but you have some real talent there i reckon mate!

Cheers
Mitch

I moved from Brisbane as i didnt like it any more either but after seeing it through someones elses eyes and a different perspective...it does have some positives, i am not a holden man but it makes a wicked photo!. Awesome photos mate, have you done classes or self taught

Awesome shots.

I still haven't picked up a tripod for my camera yet.

Keep the pics coming.

Awesome shots Josh. I have a few from close to the same spot. It Must be easy to take great shots of Brisbane

Attachments

• image-1619539418.jpg
    image-1619539418.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 134
Haha some strong brisbane hate on the forums. ^^^Thats an awesome photo josh, we were going to go down to that point and take some photos but it was like 2am so we went home to sleep haha

All of it is self taught apart from the odd tip from friends along the way. My mrs got me a 3hr tutorial with a pro photographer that i have to do soon. Looking forward to that.

Dave when you use your tripod for the first time you will love the photo's you can capture.

Im not a big holden fan either alphabet but thats a mates car and he has put a 1JZ into it and it goes pretty well and is a cool cruiser.

thanks for the comments guys

Last edited:
Nice shots, I like the artsy ones, nice use of depth of field.

Crits: A lot of noise in the night ones (the bluring around the lights), can be brought down in photoshop, & foreground interest might make a good pic really "pop".

I'm no pro, although I do enjoy it, i'm playing with blurred water at the mo, such a difficult thing to get right.

I'm a member on the australian photography forum (The Australian Photography Forum), really helpful site like this one is.

Rich

hey JOSH. if u dont mind me asking what brand/model camera do you have? ive been looking at the Nikon 3100 DSLR with multi lense kit. any feedback on that model would be nice.

btw your pics look sweet. you would be able ot make some money on some of them in some nice frames. nice clean picture and good contrast

Rusty

hey JOSH. if u dont mind me asking what brand/model camera do you have? ive been looking at the Nikon 3100 DSLR with multi lense kit. any feedback on that model would be nice.

btw your pics look sweet. you would be able ot make some money on some of them in some nice frames. nice clean picture and good contrast

Rusty

Mate I just bought one of them on saturday, i am happy with it so far but really know nothing about it.

Nice shots, I like the artsy ones, nice use of depth of field.

Crits: A lot of noise in the night ones (the bluring around the lights), can be brought down in photoshop, & foreground interest might make a good pic really "pop".

I'm no pro, although I do enjoy it, i'm playing with blurred water at the mo, such a difficult thing to get right.

I'm a member on the australian photography forum (The Australian Photography Forum), really helpful site like this one is.

Rich

thanks mate, I have photoshop cs3 but im still learning how to use it so these are just originals. The only one i have edited is the wharf picture.

I mite jump on that forum and have a look cheers

Rusty

I'm just using a canon 500d mate, nothing overly expensive. I like the canon stuff, it's real easy to use. I cant really comment on nikon as I have never used it.

Nice shots! What lens are you using on the Canon?

Either my tamron 11-18 wide angle or 50 f1.8, looking at getting a new one soon for my NZ trip coming up

Great shots. Check out this site, it is a mate from the UK who spent a fair bit of time traveling Aus and the rest of the world over the last few years.

AJ Smith Photography

They are some awesome photo's mate, he has some real talent and by the sounds of it an awesome life.

Nice Josh, I'll have to find a couple that I have taken from the river as well with my old Fuji S6500D. I just get out and play around, still a crap photographer, but its fun.

Here they are,

2007_12140016.jpg

2007_12140013.jpg

2007_12140010.jpg

2007_12140009.jpg

Just some Christmas photos from 2007. Full screen size they come alive a bit more than when reduced, but I like them.

Last edited:
i have a very similar one to that 2nd one, there nice shots mate. Its a good feeling when you take a photo your really happy with.

img1500b.jpg

Nice shots, always better to see a city you don't live in or have little to do with than one you see all the time.

My old man and I have done a lot of photography over the years, we took many night shots of the power stations and their inner workings which were published in industry and union mags and still displayed in the foyers of the power stations. It's not always easy getting that one good shot but when you do it's a good feeling.

Latest posts

Back