100/130W Light bulbs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshp82

Reaction score
Hi all I'm thinking about getting some 100/130W H4's for my D22 because the lights are crap, I used to run these in my GU wagon. But i also made an upgraded headlight loom. I have no problem with making another loom for the D22 they are easy enough for me to whip up.
My main concern in the lexan/perspex lens. will these bulbs get to hot for them? i don't want to over heat them. The GU had no problems with these bulbs for well over 3 years.
Do you think anyone else would like an upgraded headlight loom? The difference just with the upgraded loom is massive, then the bulbs on top is unreal.

Thanks Josh

Would be about $120 for a loom. I also use ceramic bulb holders the stock ones don't like the extra heat from the higher wattage bulbs.

i'm running 90/130's and have done for years on stock wiring and no problems, also running two Narva spotties on front and 4 on headboard all on stock wiring and no drama's, the only thing i really need to do is upgrade the alternator as these 05 D22's only have a busted arse 60amp alternator! how ridiculous!

Last edited:
sorry, I don't want to ruin business here... but...

Instead of paying $120 for an upgraded loom why wouldn't you just put a relay system from the existing loom as a control circuit with heavy gauge wire directly from the battery for like a third of the price

If you spend $200 ou can get some a 50W HID kit off the net. will shit all over Halogen globes

Back