new air locker

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbos40

Reaction score
I guys , had a air locker fitted on Friday went for a test run that night and again today (I live 5 minutes from wombat forest) tracks were very slick on Friday night with all the rain and the nav has been transformed into a beast just crawled up the slick clay hills and through the bog holes I cant wait till they make a front one. Cheers Chris

have been thinking about getting a locker fitted myself, what locker did you get fitted?
and if you dont mind me asking what did it set you back?
cheers. nath

Had the arb locker the big arb compressor and tire inflation kit fitted for $2200
Would have been a heap cheaper if I used there small air activation compressor for the locker only ,but it means you still have to carry a compressor to inflate tires. chris

thanks chris , so did you have to get that compressor in the tray? or were you stiil able to mount it under the seat? do you think you could get it fitted under the tray with an air lead going from under the tray along to the towbar area for tyre inflation.

I mounted the compressor in the ute tub in my draw system next to the auxiliary battery. Works out good I can reach the front tires and the tires on the camper. chris

I've had the ARB locker fitted for a couple of years now and works like a dream. The compressor is mounted under the front passenger seat and I can reach all tyres and the camper from there with the hose. Never thought of plumbing it into the storage unit but reckon that would be a good idea too.

Attachments

• compressor.jpg
    compressor.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 100

Latest posts

Back