Installing cd player and uhf 2011 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo87

Reaction score
Gday guys just after some help I just picked up my new 2011
D22 the other day and I'm trying to install a new pioneer cd player and a Gme tx 4400 uhf in the Dash. The problem I'm having is the 2011 D22's have a double Din cd player in them and the bracket wont fit both the cd player and the uhf. I think I might need a bracket like the one on the post
http://www.navara.asia/main-forum/3309-gme-tx4400-install.html

Any Help would be great thanks.

Attachments

• 16052011[1].jpg
    16052011[1].jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 277
hay camo! whats wrong with the standed cd player/blue tooth player etc? 2 extra speakers in the back would have been ok.
i have just installed a gme tx 3420 in my 2011 d22, the bodys under the drivers seat, the head unit is in front of the gear stick, and the external speaker in the gap near the steering wheel. to install it only took 1 hr,looks great..i know its not much

agree with bakes, I just put in the oricom 200, (all controls on the mic). seemed a shame to remove the standard head unit.

Hey Thanks for the replys the only reason I want to change the cd player is because I wanted to mount the uhf In the dash.

Hey Camo, where are ya?
Hmmm, just thinkin out loud, maybe I could take that stereo off your hands and then you could have my console bit? PM me if you wanna discuss further, not even sure it would fit.
Cheers, Marcus

Hey Marcus I think I will keep the head unit for a while thanks. But I'm willing to buy a bracket that will suit if anyone has a spare.

can't you just drill a couple of extra holes in it? the 09 and previous models had those brackets in that thread you listed as they only had a single din cd player

No worries dude. I'd suggest callin a wrecker and gettin the one with 2 holes like mine? Nizzbits everyone reckons is the shiz, just google it, they got a website, he does a fair bit for blokes on here.

Latest posts

Back