Brisbane random chat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt76

Reaction score
Either you lot are really quiet or its just Brisbanite and I on here from bris.

So how many of us are here?
What sort of offroading do you do?

I am from Bracken Ridge, got a missus and three kids and we like to head up the beach occasionally and are experimenting in the bush around Mt Mee.

I am looking forward to finding new places to go and explore.

Hey mate,

I have been to Double Island and Landcruiser Mountain Park a couple of times, all in the Nav. Also enjoy getting on the beach at Bribie, we have an annual pass for there.

Have wife and 2 kids.

I live in Mansfield. Off road experience limited to Bribie and Moreton Island. Only had the Nav to just over 6 months and is my first 4wd and keen to go exploring more around SE Qld.

Last edited:
There are a few runs in the "Dirty weekends in SE QLD" book that I am keen to try so I will post up when we are going to do one and see if anyone wants to tag along.

Dirty Weekends - Touring guides for 4WD'

I have been to cruiser park a few times too but not for a few years, I am keen to get back out there again.

I'm new to the 4x4 seen and keen to get out and about. Im about the only one on here from the gold coast but by the sounds of it i have to travel towards brissy to get some becent 4x4 action anyway, so i guess im kinda from there.......

I'm new to the 4x4 seen and keen to get out and about. Im about the only one on here from the gold coast but by the sounds of it i have to travel towards brissy to get some becent 4x4 action anyway, so i guess im kinda from there.......

There are a few more members from the Gold Coast but I for one am not into hard core 4WD tracks as the Nav is our only car and, as I now fit the 'Grey Nomad' image, it was bought for touring in the bush and pulling a van. I enjoy reading about what you guys get up to and would enjoy meeting up and watching some of your runs but anything I am liable to attempt would be considered 'too tame' for most of you. Consequently, suspension and tyres are just standard, although I can see a springs and shocks upgrade in the future.

There are a few more members from the Gold Coast but I for one am not into hard core 4WD tracks as the Nav is our only car and, as I now fit the 'Grey Nomad' image, it was bought for touring in the bush and pulling a van. I enjoy reading about what you guys get up to and would enjoy meeting up and watching some of your runs but anything I am liable to attempt would be considered 'too tame' for most of you. Consequently, suspension and tyres are just standard, although I can see a springs and shocks upgrade in the future.

Dont worry, mine is like new, shiny and sparkling, and most weekends gets a wash. Not too keen on scratching it but still keen to give it a hard time......while keeping the body in good nick (if possible)

There are a few runs in the "Dirty weekends in SE QLD" book that I am keen to try so I will post up when we are going to do one and see if anyone wants to tag along.

Dirty Weekends - Touring guides for 4WD'

I have been to cruiser park a few times too but not for a few years, I am keen to get back out there again.

I've got a copy of Dirty Weekends too and am keen to do some of the tracks. Lately every free weekend I have had it has been raining, very frustrating!

Yep I'm from Brisbane too (Boondall) Mine is mainly the work horse, But will have the work Truck soon so it will be used a little more. Been to mainly bush runs

I'm at Mt Gravatt. I dont get out there as much as I'd like, but my d22 likes it at Moreton, LCMP, Glasshouse, and recently had a play at Burbank, and Johnson rd Forestdale.

G'day guys first post here, Brownstains bloke here and my nav is the my car but the wife drives it more than me with 2 baby seats in it, But dont be fooled by that it gets used when ever i get a chance too.
Will try to get some pics up soon. Cheers Craig

Hi guys, I from the Gold Coast, Labrador... Not into hard core 4x4ing.. The D40 is also my work car and and tow vechile.....

I don'tmind doing some light 4x4ing when the weather is to crap for fishing

I bet you are glad now you didnt test out the camper trailer this weekend Brisbanite, it would have been a pain in the arse packing it up in the rain today. The tracks at cruiser park would have been fun though!

Damn right mate, nothing worse.

The missus won't let me do the harder stuff at Landcruiser until I get new tyres, sounds like she's given me the go ahead hey? :p

I kinda hoped you wouldn't take it out this weekend Brisbanite. It would have been a hell of an introduction to camper trailers but the driving at LCP would have been something else. :)

Back