constant load question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sem

Reaction score
I'm about to get a suspension upgrade so went to the weigh bridge to see how much load I have everyday with my tools on board. Turns out I have about 240kg day to day. I do sometimes have more and i guess when we go camping I would have about that in the back but do I get 150kg or 300kg. if i get the 300kg does he ride suffer too much when when i have less in the back and stiff enough i lose traction off road.
I have thought about 150kg and air bags but that seems to be linked to bent chassis
I really appreciate any thoughts

I dont really carry alot in my Nav.

I have Lovell springs and they seem to handle weight pretty well.

sem ... i have the h/d constant load kit in my D40 ... and i like it.

Sits really nice on the road when you have a reasonable load - but if you empty the whole tub out, of course it will get a bit skitish on a bumpy road.

But i'm too lazy to ever worry about emptying anything out. Never know when you want to have the stuff in the back to help someone with a recovery etc.

Thanks its not often I have nothing in the back so I think I'll go h/d the way it's sitting now anything would be better but I don't want to just flatten the new set

Latest posts

Back