Nick's Nav build up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_T

Reaction score
Hi all

Just thought I would post an update on the progress of what I am doing to my 06 D22. Had the Nav for 4 months now and am getting some gear together for it. Just got delivered a GME 3220 with fiberglass antenna from prestege communications. Most of the fleebay deals for this unit had the steel whip as it was a GME promo. But Prestige had a better deal (in my opinion) so whent through them.

http://www.prestigecom.net.au/

Also waiting on delivery of a dig options systems. Matt was really helpful. I also purchased a digital TV decoder to go with the unit. Although these units dont work well (as a TV reciever) they come with a powered USB slot, and the unit plugs into the AUX inputs of the navigation system. So I should be able to run a HDD through the system with all my music and DVD's on it. Once delivered I will install both UHF and dig options at the same time.

currently looking for a set of driving lights. Most likly will go for a pair of Lightforce 240 XGT's and am leading to getting the HID's. A bit pricy but they are good lights and are Australian, so ticks both boxes in my books.

As for future plans a snorkle, exhaust system and possibly a chip is in the plans and exentually a 2" lift will be coming. Already have a set of BFG AT's so when the time comes will just replace with the same as they have been good tyres.

Nick.

a few pics of the UHF. Didn't come with a bullbar mount for the aerail so just went to a local autoshop and brought one there.

Attachments

• P5170007.jpg
    P5170007.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 111
  • P5170006.jpg
    P5170006.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 104
Back