need some ideas

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-JOSH-

Reaction score
hey guys, a few mates and I are planning on going away for the queens birthday long weekend and we have hit a snag in where to go.
We are thinking bribie island ocean beach camping area but you can't have fires there and thats a bit crap considering how cold it is at the moment..
So I'm putting it to you guys where is a good spot you think for two nights away that is not to far? Say less than 2.5 hours drive to get to.

Depends what you want to do, Landcruiser park is always good. Straddy is another option for beach camping that isnt far away that allows fires.

Landcruiser park is great, have you considered moreton island? I know you have to pay a barge cost but it's a beautiful spot. You could also consider double island or inskip.

hey cheers for the comments guys, we have decided to head out to a friends on maroon dam so we can do some wakeboarding, 4x4ing and get the 125cc's out.

matt moreton is expensive as they want $250 for 4 people to get over in my nav. plus were heading there with family

Moreton is expensive but one of those places that you just have to do! We spent a week there and will be going back this year.

yeah we are definitly going to moreton this year plus fraser if the funds allow it when we get back from NZ.

Never been to rover park biscuits, might have to look into it

Latest posts

Back