Modified D22 Grille

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took mine out all together to improve aerodynamic performance. Much improved.

IMG_0713_01.JPG

But seriously

Whatchutalkinboutwillis?
images

So what are you after?
Personally considered blacking out the plastic chrome on mine because it is pain to clean behind the bar an lights....after a wash and polish the rest of the vehicle looks great but there are always water / bug / dirt marks on the plastic chrome.

Lol funny shit. I like the patrol alloys but. Am I right to ask what size rubber ur running on them? And also what are they like with alignment on the guards? Do they hand out or sit flush?

Lol funny shit. Is be interested to see how they fit. I'll have to steel my bros set Hehe.

Back on topic bout modifying the grille. I'm just not sure how u would lol. It's not like the d40 or hilux etc grille that sits flush with the rest of the body. It has to big of a front arch in it. Unless you just sands it back and spray it like stated before.

Back on topic.

Modified how ?

Mine has insects squashed into it, but thats as modified as mine is.

Give some more detail on what you mean.

I am going to take to mine with a hack saw and cut out a section on the passenger side so I can get my hand it to flick the free spool switch on my winch.
The only thing holding my grill in at the moment is the bonnet being closed on it as I broke off a couple of the clips when stuffing about with my new Xrox bar.

Looked at getting a frontier grille but its part of the bumper and was to hard so i gave up, looking for something like a Triton glx grille with the mesh or an aftermarked d40 grille style nismo grille.jpg

Back