EFS Elite Rear Shocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugammadex

Reaction score
EFS Elite rear pics
For those of you who might be interested, cos i know many of you are running EFS Elites on the front and Enforcer on the rear

The new elites have a rubber boot allows it to be fitted the correct way up on the rear.

sugammadex-albums-efs-elite-2-lift-picture1045-dscf3429.jpg

sugammadex-albums-efs-elite-2-lift-picture1044-dscf3428.jpg

Just for a laugh here are the old shocks 160K on stock Nissan shocks, absolutely no gas left in them at all!! i can push and pull them open really easily....hmmm may be i should have changed them earlier. In my defense i have only had the nav for 10,000K of on road driving and the two services i had done both said they were fine!!!!! now I know what she is supposed to feel like on the road!! its a totally different wagon :devil:

sugammadex-albums-efs-elite-2-lift-picture1046-dscf3430.jpg

The rear shocks in mine were rooted at 30,000km's.

Never checked the front till 90,000km's and they were all well and truelly rooted.

Bilstiens went in and handling improved massivelly.

I think at the end of the day, with all the discussion about which make is better than the next ANY aftermarket shock will show huge improvements to the stock. Especially if the stock shocks are over 50k. Phil from APE suspension, the suspension guy I used here in WA said that the nav ones never seem to last beyond 80k old.

I think the choice all boils down to how good the warranty on the new shocks is (eg EFS=3yr/100k) and how confident you are in the fitter/workshop to honour the warranty if something does go wrong.

So for any one thinking of getting a suspension upgrade, stop procrastinating, just do it.... You won't look back:)

Latest posts

Back