Suspension Lift and Body Lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaryd11

Reaction score
Is it possible to have a 3" suspension lift and a 2" body lift? if so how much?? this is for a 2008 D22 2.5cr

depending who you get parts thru.... Calmini kit about $2000 for 3" sus lift and control arms etc and about $400 for body lift kit. Prob need new break lines as well. Then there's fitting costs and depending which state you're in, engineering or certifications...... It you go thru Snake its prob about $4-5k fitted.

Have fun and post pics when done mate

I've been looking into the calmini kit too. I can get The kit to my door for under $1200. I'll just need to get some 3inch lifted springs here in aus. I don't like the idea of 75mm blocks.

iv got 3" suspension - cal offorad upper contol arms, standard torsion bars, koni nitrogen filled shocks all round, west coast leaf springs

2" body lift - easiest thing ever hardest part is getting the bolts so long with the right thread pitch everything else stays same, eg brake lines, hoses, steering and gear leaver. have to lift the rear bumber back - re drill holes and mod front bumber

35's fit a treat got Mickey T's CLAWS fitted them today onto advanti force 16x8 rims only had to remove front mudflaps and thats it!

all up $6000 give or take

Co accused, sounds pretty mint mate, got any photos up? Wouldn't mind seeing what she looks like, I wanna get mine lifted right up and get it eng certed aswell, guy said aslong as it can do 100 and feel pretty stable would be able to get it all legal for a grand

yeah greesie it spins ppl out ay especially with the 35s on now. iv done alot to it aswell tho - destickered it, button down tonneau cover, stereo and painted all the handles just try make it a bit different from the rest ill get some photos tomz and post them up

Sounds good mate, yeh that's it I'm trying to get mine lookin abit different from the pack now too, I got blue and silver and seems everywere I look there another haha

deffinatly go the calmini kit. but just buy the front upper arms and torsion bars + shocks. then get some 3" leaves from call offroad. it will work out very cheap. i made the mistake of getting the rear lift blocks and shackles and now have to spend extra to buy some leaves. ill also be doing a 2" body lift when my kit arrives this week from zordo. the kit is 100% compleat with everything you need plus they offer 18 hours a day 7 days a week over the phone support.

Is it possible to have a 3" suspension lift and a 2" body lift? if so how much?? this is for a 2008 D22 2.5cr

You could go 3" and 3" if you really want to (not recomended)

Personally I'd go (and have) with just a 2" SL + 2" BL. (plenty of threads discussing 2" v's 3" lifts) EFS kits are around the $1500 (for shocks, torsions and rear springs)

Is it worth an extra $1K for an extra inch of lift? Probably not. You'd be better off spending the money you save on a locker.

As ^ said before try Zordo. He does pretty good deals.

Back