VNOG blog

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodyD40

Reaction score
Folks ... i keep checking up on the VNOG blog to see what's happening, and i've noticed that there is still only 4 member profiles thats been put up there.

As we have a fairly keen group of VNOGgers going out on trips, i think it would be great to see a few more profiles on the BLOG, so we can get to know a bit about each other. This is obvioiusly a voluntary thing to do, and you need to be selective with what you want to display on the web - but can i encourage you to considering putting your profile up so Aido can add to the BLOG.

Victorian Navara Owners Group

Ill be updating the blog tonight with a trip report for the deddick trip, so if anyone would like feel free to pm or email me with there details and a brief description with a couple of photos and ill get that up soon. Thanks kyle
[email protected]
0419 380 649

Just write up a description of yourself like the others on the blog and grab a couple of your fav photos one with yourself in it and send it through to me, ill sort out the rest

so this is a thread.
Whats a blog and where?!??
Im not totally up with this social technology jizz

Latest posts

Back