I have researched tyres to save u time! have a look guys!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmma221

Reaction score
Hay guys just thought I would post this up to save u guys doing the "run around".

I did some calling up today to different tyre places about different tyres and thir prices. Hope this helps some fellow 4x4ers!

Bridgestone 604V from Bridgestone tyre center canning Vale- $309 each (ballanced and fitted)

Mikey Thompson Tyres from Opposit Lock-

ATZ 4-Rib- $338 (plus $48 to fit and balance 4 tyres)
F-C II- $338 (plus $48 to fit and balance 4 tyres)
MTZ- $362 (plus $48 to fit and balance 4 tyres)

BF Goodrich tyres from Bob Jane T-Marts Cannington

AT- $364 each (ballanced and fitted)
MT- $387 each (ballanced and fitted)
Long Trail touring tyres- $332 each (ballanced and fitted)

Tyre Power Willeton
Cooper tyres

ATR- $240 each (ballanced and fitted)
ST- $340 each (ballanced and fitted)
STT- $390 each (ballanced and fitted)

Hankook Tyres

AT- $340 each (ballanced and fitted) (from Ardross tyres on canning HWY)
MT- $360 each (ballanced and fitted) (Fennell tyres in Kewdalle)

Hope this helps guys!
:rock:

OHH and for those who were wondering what tyre size these are prices for they are for
265-75 R16

the bf MT is that KM2s ? just putting it out there cause last time i was looking for my tyres there were 2 different ones.
prices sure have gone down from 6 months ago.. :rant::rant:

Bugger I paid $290 for cooper ATR's 6 months ago.

Would not recommend them, I would have got something with a more aggressive tread.

Hay mate I dont know yet, Im thinking about the BF Goodrich AT, I wouldent get coopers ATR but have always wanted Mikey Thompson. Decisions, decisions.
I have to get a few other things before I worry about tyres. Im going Up north at the end of the year to live so I need to sort out storage and get a Duel battery system and upgraded suspension first. But only time will tell (+ the missus and my budget).

Latest posts

Back