04 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greesie

Reaction score
Thought I might through some photos up of my navara
Photos are all over the joint,
All I have done to it so far is
-egr swirl mod
-265/75/16 mickeys
-stereo-pioneer deck, splits and amp, clarion slim sub and custom sub box(only just squeezes behind seat with sub and enough clearance for speaker cone)
-boost gauge and pyro(pyro waiting on exhaust dump pipe to save getting it off twice)
-2 inch lift
-UHF
-30amp 12v outlet in tray
-removed side steps and rear bar, made a checker plate backing for number plate

Wish list
-fix the hard cover cus some dick tried breaking into it and buggered the locks(had nothing in it...well done)
-exhaust
-new steels for tyres
-front bash plate
-recovery points
-front lokka
:) just waiting on the monies

Cheers for lookin at my ute

Attachments

• image-1669279848.jpg
    image-1669279848.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 22,269
  • image-2833069279.jpg
    image-2833069279.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 219
  • image-1842868766.jpg
    image-1842868766.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 233
  • image-2508671471.jpg
    image-2508671471.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 196
  • image-3865554632.jpg
    image-3865554632.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 224
Haha it's pretty easy to make ey, just mdf and went to car audio joint nd got the carpet for bout 10 bucks,
Yeah I'll grab a few photos tomorrow for ya mate

Suspension, it ended up being abit over 2 inches in the back and about 1.5 in front to level it, and keeping about 10-15mm from bump stop

A few more photos of checker plate,
There is a photo of the helper spring that I used with my standard leaves to get the lift, abit budget but does the job and isn't that much worse of a ride, plus you can adjust it to exactly were you want it to sit.

Attachments

• image-3021354826.jpg
    image-3021354826.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 147
  • image-758110888.jpg
    image-758110888.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 156
  • image-2860488129.jpg
    image-2860488129.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 152
  • image-1706546262.jpg
    image-1706546262.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 129
  • image-3153887588.jpg
    image-3153887588.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Nice ute greesie ,
I reckon we're at a similar stage with the mods. That checker plate looks awesome. Did u just take off the rear step and make that to fit?
U should do snorkel soon, not too pricey if u do yourself.
Let us know how that suspension goes for ya!
Cheers, Marcus

thanks marcus,
ill have a little search around if you got yours up on here, see were your at.
i have thought of a snorkel, prob look into that after the exhaust maybe,
yeah suspension has been fine so far, had it about 2 months, only thing ive found if if ya hit something like a speed hump way to fast it makes abit of a clunk but nothing too bad.

and yeh just took rear step off and there is four bolt holes already there with a nut welded on bak, so just got some checker plate and bent and cut it, pretty easy and cheap as.

dont no why pictures are so shit, they look hell clear on iphone then when put em up it goes all blury haha

Yeah the spring ones slightly blurry but I yeah my iPhone doesn't like too close up pics either.
Haven't got a ride thread, maybe I'll look into it as like a build up thread. Wanna do suspension as I'm sure you do too but no cashola for the moment, so might look into what you did. Did you get a wheel alignment afterwards? If not I would think your 4 ribs would appreciate it!
Thanks for the info on the checker plate.

Haha yeah that's it ay,
Yeah i one straight away the bloke said tey were pretty far out aswell, yeah it's a good cheap option, they are iron man load helper springs if ya were wondering,

Greesie, how'd u go gettin the bolts off the side step? F me! They're all good except for one mother. No rattle gun here so I'll have to put everything back on and do it at work. Nothings ever easy at seems. I'm gonna get the same but thought I might powder coat it black.

Hahah that's unlucky, it's always the last one aswell, mine came all good, sounds like a good idea bout powder coating it black, chuck a photo up when ya done, good luck

Shit, that was quick! Yeah there's bloke locally who I'll get to bend and cut it for me, he doesn't seem to mind doing little jobs like that, I wanted to get it measured and ordered today so might just go see if he can measure it now with the step in the way.

Hahah yeah im working hard;)
If ya wanna wait till later this Arvo I can measure mine up for ya, is it ya rear step or side step needs undoing? My rear step had a couple bolts I just got a breaker bar onto or and smashed it with a gimpy hammer a few times haha

Yeah it's the rear step, if you can get the measurements, great, if not no stress. Looks like it's about 1395 x 150ish.
Spoke to the local bloke, he said between 150 and 300.
I dont think so, the steel is about $30 so I'll just have to get it bent somewhere else.
Cheers

IMG_0617.jpg

Hey Greesie.

Told you my memory is shit.

Anyway heres a pic on the dump pipe.

The turbo and everything else I am keeping though.

Not that generous.

Back