Rear demister on canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jap55s

Reaction score
Just wondering. Has anybody put a demister on the rear window if a canopy? I live in Jindabyne. And the string thick frost everymorning on the windows are impossible to remove. Looking at options for a dimister.
Thankyou.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

To my way of thinking it's just like installing them on any rear window, buy the demister, stick it on and wire it up. If auto glaziers can do it then the average bloke at home with some patience and time can do it.

Never bothered with one on mine because I reckon they are wasted, even if you can defog the rear window there isn't one on the front of the canopy which can fog up just as bad. Also the back window of my canopy is usually too dirty too look out of and I'd rather rely on side mirrors instead of half the view out of the rear.

Lol. Thankyou. How about wiring. What rated fuses? Or that all come with the kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I would suggest any decent kit would come with an inline fuse of some sort, if not the instructions should have the power rating on them. A last ditch guess would be to check the Nav fuse box and see what they use, I doubt an after market one would use any more.

Back