My other car's a...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dion

Reaction score
I had a look around, couldn't find one of these threads from before I joined, so...

What's your other big metal money pit? :3gears:

2002 Mitsubishi Magna Sports V6

Yeah I know it's front wheel drive but it's actually quite a nice drive and plenty quick enough for me (0-100 Kmh in the low 7 seconds).

Only got one vehicle. That cost me enough.

Had a straight U12 Pintara that I was gonna drop and SR20DET and the all wheel drive system but realised I had no chance in hell of doing it because of time.

Might just look out for a HNU12 or a HNU13 Bluebird.

Dave.

The missus has a Rav4. Bloody great car, perfect for the two of us and the 3 kids. Drives really nice but its a little thirsty.

Got a 2wd triton ute aswell.

I had a really cool moke but had to sell it when we got the Navara. I miss it though..

2004 VY Series 2 Commodore Aclaim Wagon (SS Body & Wheels Kits)
Great for the wife with the 2 kids and prams etc....& an old 1998 Express Van.

The missus' car is an 07 Suzuki Grand Vitara V6 5 spd auto. Uses more fuel than the nav but it is fun to drive.

Thought I'd whack a pic in of the other car (wifes)..............I hate the look of the Klugger but it drives well.

p506772992-2.jpg

Here's my other ride! Bloody fast, Not very good in dirt and you get wet when it rains :D And the cops like to follow me when i'm on it.

Attachments

• DSC_0449_edited.jpg
    DSC_0449_edited.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 40
Nice bike.

My brother's got a late 2008 model.

But his is blue and white. Haven't riden it but have heard a few stories, I pretty sure he said second gear goes to 180km/h.

Dave.

Nice bike.

My brother's got a late 2008 model.

But his is blue and white. Haven't riden it but have heard a few stories, I pretty sure he said second gear goes to 180km/h.

Dave.
Easy 180, I once went to willowbank with mine and got beaten by a girl on a 08 model :O Its all good tho she did a 9.9 quarter and i did a 10.4.... Not bad for a bloke probly 20 kilos heaver :big_smile:

Yeah no second car here but my 2004 KTM 525 is my other money pit.
I haven taken recent pics but since that pic its had a few grand injected into it.

My new bike will be a road bike mayb not as nice as that one Menace

Attachments

• 06-02-08_2036.jpg
    06-02-08_2036.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 36
I was hoping you would post up a pic of your GQ all put back together Jon.

That paint looks great. Have you got any other mods planed for it?

Here's a almost up to date one of mine.

03062009004.jpg

Latest posts

Back