Clutch noise on take off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Hi fellas/ladies.

i have a prob not overkill issue but when i take off in first fron a stand still it sounds like my clutch is shuddering, bouncing and u can hear it in the motor. is this a problem? how can it be fixed? the car has only done 37000kms and its had a easy life only towing a trailer once with nothing in it, beach run couple of times, and not driven hard at all. so really im not sure why it would be a clutch problem

could this be a warranty fix? how long is the nissan warranty i have forgotten 2 or 3 years?

Yeah i had the same problem with the same km, i took it into Nissan to get checked out but it went away on its own, the guy at Nissan said they all have the same weird noises, it hasn't come back since, if your going up a hill and you hold it flat does it shudder slightly like a vibration in the drivetrain?

I'm not sure about that up hill thing. I haven't noticed it really. Mite have to listen out tomoz. I've only noticed the starting shuddering. I thought i mite need to get a drive shaft packing plate or castors plates for the rear diff to correct the shaft angle.

Mine has done the same thing since about 30,000km's.

Up to over 200,000km's now and still going strong.

The D22 ZD30 and YD25 use the same clutch.

I'm not sure about that up hill thing. I haven't noticed it really. Mite have to listen out tomoz. I've only noticed the starting shuddering. I thought i mite need to get a drive shaft packing plate or castors plates for the rear diff to correct the shaft angle.

You shouldnt need to pack out the centre bearing as you havnt changed the geomatry of the shaft.The centre bearing mount is on the chassis not the body of the car.

Latest posts

Back