GT A/T Plus. Worth a look.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daz750

Reaction score
G'day all,
I went to get new tyres the other day and there seems to be a big shortage of the BFG's A/T's i was after. Up here anyway. I needed tyres pretty quick and there was a wait of a few months for quite a few brands, so i ended up getting some GT A/T Plus Savero's. These have a new tread pattern and so far, i am impressed. Way less road noise than the BFG's, Handle the wet really well after trying to get it all crossed up through a few roundabouts. Did well in the normal tracks that i head for when bored. And they were $239 ea. Have to wait quite a while (hopefully) to see how they wear, but all in all, worth a look IMO.

Yeah ! Good to hear . You should be happy , a mate has them on his D40 and swears by them Good milage You are very lucky I went to buy some around Brissy . They checked stock on computer None available told me there is only 6 in Australia till next month

if they are anything like the set i had on my d22 you should get around the 100,000 out of them with regular rotation. as i said i have had them and really rate them highly for price wear and performance on and off the road.

ok im looking into these tires cause im liking the bunch of kms that you are getting out of them. ive also heard that someone got 190000 out of 1 set of Dick Cepek FCII, can this be correct? claiming they did number of trips around australia in them etc.

just one other thing is where can i get these tires. i cna only find one mob in my area that comes up on the find dealer button on the gt radial website. do bobjane, beaurepaires, jax or anyone else do them?

thanks
Rusty

ok im looking into these tires cause im liking the bunch of kms that you are getting out of them. ive also heard that someone got 190000 out of 1 set of Dick Cepek FCII, can this be correct? claiming they did number of trips around australia in them etc.

just one other thing is where can i get these tires. i cna only find one mob in my area that comes up on the find dealer button on the gt radial website. do bobjane, beaurepaires, jax or anyone else do them?

thanks
Rusty

Crook's tyres Sumner park usually have them but not at the moment !

im gonna hang out for mine i think ill get another 5k max from my rear tires then ill have to get some new rubber and rotate front to back. hoping itl come just in time for when i get my upper arms that way im only paying for 1 alignment hehe

i'm looking at a set in Alice and they are asking $270 ea. I am also getting steel rims and they qouted me $135ea. It seems a bit higher than you guys are getting qouted but it is probably due to being in the middle of Australia. I reckon i'll still go a set as they looked good and another store wanted to charge me $370 for Cooper ST max's. Thats getting a little excessive.

The GT Radial tyres are getting some impressive scores up here in the Pilbara.

I personally run LT D694 for our cheese grater rocks and dry, I mean dry loose sand but have heard some really good reports on the Savero AT Plus from some V8 Landcruiser drivers who seem to be going to them.

mickey thompson atz 4rib or cooper st maxx

looking at some new boots for me nav .do i go the new coopers st maxx or mickey thompson atz 4 rib 265/75/16 around 340 to 380 for the maxxs and 325 for the atz ????? any one got any pros and cons on these two would be greatful .

Latest posts

Back