National Navara Muster Ticket Pricing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosshog

Reaction score
Hi all

Having spent a great deal of time negotiating with sponsors and tweaking the budget the Muster Committee has determined a ticket price for the Navara Muster.

We have spent a lot of time trying to ensure that the ticket price is as low as we can make. As I am sure most of you are aware the single largest cost is the public liability insurance - it is overwhelmingly huge!!

So pricing will be:

Adult $65.00 per head - Early Bird Discount up until 31 July 2011.
Adult $75.00 per head - From 1 August 2011
ALL under 18 y.o. are free

The ticket price includes:

• Public Liability
  • Camp fees
  • Automatic entry into the draw for some great door prizes (thanks to our sponsors)
  • Entry into several planned competitions such as the highest lift, furthest travelled etc, etc (again thanks to our sponsors for these prizes)
Please note that access to the 4WD tracks is not included in the ticket cost. This is because we know that not all attendees plan on 4WDing. Access to the tracks is $20 per vehicle per day. For those wanting to go 4WDing, fees will be collected from you on the day.

The website (http://www.navaramuster.com/) will be live within a few days. The application form, payment information and everything else you will need to know will be on that site. We'll let you know as soon as it is live.

So finally, we need this event supported with a good number of attendees please! So if you are keen to hand over some of your hard earned before the site is live please send a PM to WoodyD40 as he is the treasurer.

Thanks and on behalf of the Muster Committee

Bosshog

G,day gents,

My family and i will be looking forward to the Inaugural Navara muster. Job well done!

Shit, i hope i am not fixing the d40 the week before?

Regards,

RLI

:rock:

Shit, i hope i am not fixing the d40 the week before?
Regards,
RLI

knowing your luck RLI .... LOL

best if you just park your nav in the garage, just take it out once a week to polish it, then you'll be ok for the Nav Muster mate.

Hang on, you got a D40 - it shouldnt be breaking down at all ....

knowing your luck RLI .... LOL

best if you just park your nav in the garage, just take it out once a week to polish it, then you'll be ok for the Nav Muster mate.

Hang on, you got a D40 - it shouldnt be breaking down at all ....

G,day, mate,

How true! "I feel like a country dog in a big city, if you stand still they want to f--k you! If you move, they want to bite you in the arse!

PS, It is always good to make new friends! Thats, one thing i respect my time in the Army, was the camaraderie!

Regards,

RLI

Price works for me.

How are we gonna pay early ?

Through the Muster site ?

Just thinking, wanna do up a Poll to see how many is going.

Most of the Polls are from me.

I cant have all the Polls.

Someone else do it.

Price works for me.

Most of the Polls are from me.
I cant have all the Polls.
Someone else do it.

YES, through the Muster site - on the www.navaramuster.com web site there will be a downloadable DOC file and PDF file that people can fill in, email to me and be able to pay EFT directly into the navara muster bank account.

With the amount of people that have posted already, we (the committee) are reasonably confident that we are ready to proceed. We have already had TWO BIG threads about the muster (i reckon there will be many more coming now), so i dont think a poll is needed at this stage.

Latest posts

Back